Style > Beauty

5 Beauty Products You Can Find in Your Kitchen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

Do you want luscious skin without the hassle of buying new products all the time? Check out these products you can find right in your own kitchen!

1. Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is the bomb.com when it comes to beautifying.  Not only can it help with acne and toning your face, it is a great way to cleanse your scalp while washing your hair. Just make sure you dilute!

1. Coconut Oil

Coconut oil is great for making your hair grow faster and longer. For me, it is a great way to make my curls shiny and soft!

1. Honey

Honey is amazing for your face. It has antibacterial and anti inflammatory properties that help get rid of acne. And another perk is that it tastes good!

1. Lemon

Lemon is good toning your skin. Have any dark spots? Put a little lemon juice on it and it will go away just like magic!

1. Oatmeal

I know this is a weird one, but believe it or not, oatmeal helps your skin keep in moisture which is especially good for people with eczema! It is not usually used by itself. You can mix it with honey, yogurt, and/or lemon juice.

Morgan Fechter

Skidmore '20

CC of HC Skidmore