10 Things That Make Guys Instantly Cuter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Skidmore chapter.

You see a guy. Heʼs cute, and you smile, but itʼs no show stopper. But then you see a guy! This one has an extra touch that makes him that much more appealing. Here are a few of those qualities that are sure to catch your eye!

Dogs

Playing frisbee in the park…with a dog.

Walking down the street…with a dog.

Doing anything…with a dog. 

Babies

Holding babies. 

Making babies laugh.

Pointing out a cute baby.

Photos in his room

Framed photos of his family or goofy sibling shots.

Group friend pictures.

Tuxes & suits

Three words: skinny black ties.

Cooking

Thereʼs just something about watching a man cook (apron is a must).

Casually reading a book

…At a park

…At home (instead of playing video games).

Cleaning

Cleans up after himself
.

Offers to help clean after a party.

Chatting and joking with a stranger (thatʼs not a hot person his age…)

Small talk with the guy at the liquor store.

Laughing with an old man at the park.

Giving up seat to elderly or pregnant woman

Itʼs the little things….

Playing a guitar

Whether performing live, or practicing casually with friends, this always counts.

Most of these are no brainers, but hey, if compiling a list leads to a five-minute daydream sesh, weʼre okay with it!

Audrey is a class of 2013 English major at Skidmore College. She has held several communications internships in her hometown of Nashville, TN, including ones at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, Nissan's North American Headquarters, and at Katcher Vaughn and Bailey Public Relations. In her free time, she loves to bake for family and friends, exercise by swimming, and loves all things Parisian. Audrey can't wait to continue her journalism experience with Her Campus as a campus correspondent. Having lived in Nashville, France and New York, Audrey has found a love for travel, and hopes to discover a new city after Skidmore where she plans to continue onto law school.