What You Missed at the Manayunk StrEAT Festival

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Spent your Sunday at Club Lib? Good for you for getting a head start on your upcoming school week, but shame on you for not divulging into the deliciousness of unique and tasteful cuisines that the Manyunk Streat food festival had to offer. In any case, let me fill you in on what you missed.

Fried mac and cheese balls

Yup. You heard me correctly. Picture perfect mac and cheese, all gooey and cheesy and amazing, then make it into a ball and deep fry it. You won’t regret this decision.

Cone pizza

It’s pizza in a cone. Enough said.

Donuts

These aren’t your average Dunkin’ donuts. These are delicately and beautifully crafted donuts made for just about anyone. You can go for plain and simple and try a glazed or if you want to get a little adventurous they have plenty more for you to try!

Fries

Bacon cheese fries. Crispy bacon with warm oozing cheese over crunchy french fries sounds like the perfect snack to share!

Sushi burrito

Never been to Hai Street Kitchen? No problem, because Hai Street brought their bangin’ sushi burritos to Manayunk. It’s like Chipotle, but sushi style, and you can get anything you want on it. Yummm.

Feel like you missed out? You did. Do us all a favor next time and put the books away and live your life by consuming more calories than you need. And bring your friends too. You won’t regret it.

HCXO,

Rachel

lover of Beyonce and basketball