The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

We’re sad the holidays are over but with Primark, there is always a reason for gift giving! Primark is our one-stop-shop for all things beauty, fashion, and home decor. With such low prices and high-quality products, you’re sure to give your roommate, mom,travel besite, or dog something they will love. Here is a round-up of our favorite budget-friendly gift items(all under $20) for all the special people or furry friends in your life. 

For Your Roommate 

Rainbow Peg Board $12.00 

A college must-have for when the going gets tough, like failed exams and sudden breakups. Peg some positivity on the board for your roommates by putting up an inspirational quote. Dive into 2020 with positivity and a new mindset! 

For Your Mom 

Giant Bubbly Glass $8.00 

Give the gift of bubbly because there is always a reason to pop, fizz, and clink! She can celebrate all her kids finally leaving the nest or a new year filled with new beginnings! 

For Your Travel Bestie 

Pink Passport Holder $3.00

Large Black Trolley Duffel Bag $20.00 

2020, a year filled with prosperity and passport stamps. The plane tickets are booked and there’s only one thing left to do, pack! Your travel obsessed bestie will thank you for this! 

For Your Furry Friend 

Unicorn Dog Outfit $10.00 

The holidays may be over but the weather outside is still frightful. This outfit will keep your furry friend feeling cozy and chic all winter long. 

If you loved these gifts, you can find more incredible and affordable items like these at your local Primark store! 

Alexis Martin

Rutgers '19

Blogger Babe + Owl Lover. Currently a senior at Rutgers University pursuing a bachelor degree in Criminal Justice. Things I love more than HC... brunch, planning, the city, and of course Netflix! I also have a blog over at www.alexishoots.com! Go check it out if you loved this article!