Meet the Executive Council: Alpha Gamma Delta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

I had the pleasure of getting to know the Executive Council of Alpha Gamma Delta a little better! Check out the interview I had with them:

Chrissy Bachinsky

• AGD Position: President
  • Guilty Pleasure: Dark Chocolate
  • Celeb Crush: Ryan Gosling
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to be you? Reese Witherspoon because she’s so great and I also love the movie Legally Blonde!
  • If you could be on any reality TV show, what would you go on and why? Definitely one of the Real Housewives shows, those ladies are crazy and I would love to be a part of it for an episode!

Bridget Neslund

• AGD Position: Vice President of Member Development
  • Guilty Pleasure: Trail Mix or a McGangBanger (on the McDonalds secret Menu)…but always food
  • Celeb Crush: Too many to choose, but either Ryan Reynolds or Eddie Redmayne
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Natalie Portman because 1. I think she’s under-rated and 2. Shes so lovable, and I would be honored to have someone like her spice up my life a little bit
  • If you could go on any reality TV show, what would you go on? To answer this question I would probably have to use google to find a fitting reality tv show because I don’t really watch them..but if “So You Think You Can Dance” counts, then for sure that because I would love to have the opportunity to learn choreography from Mia Michaels and/or Travis Wall

Kate Collins

• AGD Position: Vice President of Operations
  • Guilty Pleasure: I’m addicted to shopping! I can’t get enough of it, Free People!
  • Celeb Crush: Blake Griffin, do athletes count? I’m a huge basketball fan and love the Clippers!
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you and why? I had to ask my friends for help on this one, and originally they said no one, but then they said that Reese Witherspoon could come pretty close!
  • If you could be on any reality TV show, what would you go on? The Challenge! I have been watching this show for a long time and have always wanted to be on it but maybe not so much anymore. Now I’m more of a Real Housewives of New York kind of gal!

Teresa Tellekamp

• AGD Position: Vice President of Scholarship
  • Guilty Pleasure: Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction. I can quote that movie verbatim and I will probably never get tired of it.
  • Celeb Crush: Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones. Her character is more powerful and independent than most of the guys on that show, so what could possibly be more crush-worthy?
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? I cant think of a celebrity or famous figure who I would want to play me in a movie about my life, so I would want my mom to play me. No one knows me or loves me better, and I get my strength, compassion, and confidence from her. My mom inspires me more than anyone else, so I would be honored to have her play me in the movie about life
  • If you could be on any reality TV show, what would it be and why? An Idiot Abroad, because I love to travel and it would be hilarious to move all around the world and explore new cultures with someone as hesitant and awkward as the British main character, Karl Pilkington.

Ali Beauvais

• AGD Position: Vice President of Campus Relations
  • Guilty Pleasure: Trashy Reality TV
  • Celeb Crush: Zach Efron
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Jennifer Aniston because she is perfection!
  • If you could be on any reality TV show, what would you go on and why? The bachelor because they get to travel and go on the best dates!

Sydney Oates

• AGD Position: Social Coordinator
  • Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
  • Celeb Crush: Ryan Reynolds
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Emma Stone! She’s so funny and freshman year a random girl (who’s now one of my good friends) told me I reminded her of Emma!
  • If you could go on any reality TV show, what would it be? Chopped! I love cooking and always wonder if I would actually be able to make a meal with those crazy combinations and time constraints!

Jill Larivee

• AGD Position: Vice President of Finance
  • Guilty Pleasure: Chicken Nuggets or Cookie Dough
  • Celeb Crush: Matthew McConaughey
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? : Kristen Wiig because shes funny and I like to consider myself a pretty funny person!
  • If you could go on any reality tv show, what would it be? The Amazing Race! I love and I’m really competitive, so why not put the two together?! And who doesn’t want to win some money while getting to see the world!

Christina Lampert

• AGD Position: Vice President of Recruitment
  • Guilty Pleasure: Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • Celeb Crush: Cam Gigandet
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Blake Lively, I know she would dress me well and always be smiling!
  • If you could be on any reality TV show, what would you go on? America’s Next Top Model. I’ve always wanted to see what being a super model for a few weeks would be like!

Brittany Lawrence

• AGD Position: Risk Management Coordinator 
  • Guilty Pleasure: Watching Rachael Ray and/or Overbrook Pizza
  • Celeb Crush: Ian Somerhalder
  • If they made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Jennifer Lawrence because I absolutely love her sense of humor and how down to earth she is
  • If you could be on any reality TV show, what would you go on? I can’t think of any recent reality TV shows I would want to be on now, but when I was little I always wanted to be on Fear Factor!