element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Creative Tips for Wrapping Presents this Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Now that finals are over, Christmas is on everyone’s minds. One thing that comes with this time of year is gift giving. Here are a few creative and unique ways to wrap your presents that will set you apart from the typical wrapping techniques.

*Personalize the wrapping: After wrapping your gift, personalize it. You can add a nametag or even a large initial of the person whom it is meant for.

*Instead of using a typical box or bag, try a stocking. A stocking can act as the wrapping, but it is also a keepsake. These Pottery barn personalized stockings are perfect to fill with small gifts.

*Use decorative bows. This simple detail adds so much to the look of the wrapping. Make sure to pick bows that accent the colors in the wrapping paper

*Use brown paper and accessorize it. This allows you to choose the colors and accessories you want. Lauren Conrad provides us with great examples. Simplicity and clean lines can go a long way.

*Create a color scheme for all of your wrapping. This adds coherence with all of your gifts, while making each one unique. A plus is that they all look great together under the tree.

Happy wrapping!