Campus Cutie: TJ Stackhouse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

This week’s SJU Campus Cutie is someone that I had the pleasure of meeting my first week of freshman year. He is not only one of the best dressed men around SJU, but he will make you laugh simply by passing him and saying hello on the way to your next class. TJ Stackhouse can be found starring in the current theater production in Bluett, but also hanging in his Pennbrook apartment with his three roomies. Start your semester off right and read up about one of SJU’s real treasures.

HC: Where are you from?

TS: Wall, New Jersey

HC: What year are you?

TS: Sophomore

HC: What is your major?

TS: English and Musical Theatre double major

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

TS: Improv club and the theatre company. I’m actually going to be playing Jack in Into The Woods in April for SJU. (Make sure that you stop by and check him out!!)

HC: Favorite thing about SJU?

TS: How close it is to the city.  I like going to South Street. There’s a ton of restaurants and really… interesting stores to visit. My family used to always take trips to Philadelphia so I’ve always liked the city.

HC: Single or taken?

TS: Taken (sorry ladies)

HC: Rumor has it that you’re a famous baker. What is your favorite thing to bake?

TS: Hahaha yes that is me. Apple pie because my roommates love it and so does my family.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

TS: (See majors) I’m kidding. I have considered going to law school. If I don’t want to go that route with my life, my dream job is writing for or acting on Saturday Night Live.

HC: Perfect date?

TS: The best date I can think of would be taking a girl into New York City. I love Philadelphia but there’s just something special about NYC. I’d love to take her to a nice fancy Italian dinner and if she’s up for it, a Broadway show. Yeah it’s a bit out of the way and it can be expensive, but the right girl is worth it.

HC: How would your friends describe you?

TS: A little bit insane, but dedicated to the things that I care about. Definitely funny and very impulsive.

HC: Favorite ice cream flavor?

TS: In general, it’s cookies and cream. But my absolute favorite is Ooey Gooey Oreo from Sundaes in Wall.

HC: Where can one typically find you around the SJU campus?

TS: Well most of last semester I practically lived in the library. Hopefully this semester I won’t have to spend as much time there.

Make sure you stop this cutie in his Ernest Hemingway glasses and Vineyard Vines button down on your way to class this semester. I can assure you that he will greet you with a warm smile and a joke.

Xoxo

HC, FG

(: