Campus Cutie: Mark Griffin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

Have you ever been working at the computers on the second floor new side of the library when you thought “Holy handsome. Who is that guy working at the desk?!” Ladies, your wondering stops here. Meet this week’s Campus Cutie Mark Griffin! I had the privilege of meeting up with Mark to get down to the nitty gritty of all there is to know about this catch.

Mark’s previous summer job was working at a marina in Ocean City, New Jersey.

Basics

Year / Age: upcoming Junior / 20

Hometown: Exton, PA

Major: Sports Marketing

Single / Taken / It’s complicated: It’s complicated

Meet Mark

Describe Yourself in Three Words: Funny, Nice, Athletic

Boxers or briefs? Briefs

Best pizza topping? Buffalo chicken obviously

Guilty Pleasure? Listening to U2

Something you can’t live without? Coffee

Soundtrack to your life? Wiseman – Slightly Stoopid

Favorite Excuse? I’ll be there in 5!

What is your idea of perfect happiness? Definitely a beer on the beach at the end of a day 

What is your best / worst trait? My best trait is being able to hold a conversation with my excellent small talk abilities. My worst is that I’m always late.

If you could hop on a plane right now where would you go? The Caribbean

If you were a drink, what would you be? Rum and coke; classic yet chill 

Mark (pictured in the plaid on the right) and friends enjoying a night out.

The Good Stuff

First thing you notice about a girl?  Her teeth and smile

Deal maker? Good laugh

Deal breaker? Annoying voice (Mark’s #1 pet peeve)

What is a fashion trend that girls participate in that you like? One word. Sundresses.

Best advice anyone’s ever given to you about getting girls? Be confident; strike out 100 times…It’ll work eventually, trust me. (Must have worked if his relationship status is “its complicated” ;-) )

Ideal date? Doing anything at the beach

Hit me with your best pick up line: There’s something wrong with your phone…my number isn’t in it 

….did it work? Let’s just say she loved it or she pitied me. Either way it worked.

Mark and my lucky self at Tri Sigma’s formal                                                                                

Life on Hawk Hill

Old side or new side? New side or gtfo 

Most Embarrassing SJU Memory? 99.9% of my freshman year

#1 thing on your SJU bucket list? To get drunk in Barbelin’s bell tower

Where are you most likely to be found on and off campus? On campus I’m working / “studying” in the library or at the gym. Off campus you can find me at my place in Manayunk. 

(Check out those muscles #woah)

Alright everyone, start thinking of excuses for next semester about why your computer isn’t working on the second floor new side of the library to grab this total babe’s attention!

HCXO,

Jackie