Campus Celebrity: Emily Morse

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

This week I have had the pleasure of interviewing one of my very own best friends. Emily Morse is a senior here at St. Joe’s and certainly one to get to know. I am lucky enough to have such an outgoing, fun, and overall amazing person in my life. Enjoy getting to know a little bit about her and her experiences over the past 4 years!

HC: Where did you grow up?

E: By the shores of Cape Cod, Mattapoisset, MA.

HC: What is your major? Minor?

E: Leadership Ethics and Organization with a minor in Gender Studies. I look forward to breaking glass ceilings.

HC: Starbucks or Dunkin?

E: Starbucks, obviously. PSL (pumpkin spice latte).

HC: Chipotle or Qdoba?

E: Chipotle. Qdoba makes my stomach churn.

HC: Favorite color?

E: Hmm, well is cheetah a color? If not, pink.

HC: What has been your favorite experience at St. Joe’s?

E: My favorite experience at St. Joe’s has been living with my two roommates from Sourin suite 240 until now. They rock my socks.

HC: What are you involved with on campus?

E: I am the philanthropy chair for Alpha Omicron Pi.

HC: If you could change one thing about your time at St. Joe’s what would it be?

E: Nothing. My time at St. Joe’s has genuinely shaped me as a person and allowed me to be the woman I am today. I couldn’t be happier with my experience here and I’m dreading graduation.

HC: Is there any advice you would give a freshmen?

E: Go out whenever, wherever and with whoever. Surround yourself with people who make you happy and allow you to be your true self.

HC: Who has been your biggest influence or biggest role model?

E: My parents. They always encourage me to do whatever I want to do and allow me to make my own decisions even if they know it may not work out. When it doesn’t, they are there to support me. Both of them inspire me to be who I really am.

HC: Final words of wisdom or thoughts on life you’d like to share?

E: WHAT? I try not to think about post grad life, it gives me anxiety. On a serious note, I live my life to its full potential by challenging myself and always looking for new opportunities.

And there you have her folks! Emily Morse in all her glory!

My name is Hannah Pappas. I am a Senior at Saint Joseph's University with a major in Marketing and minor in Psychology. 
Clare is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus SJU.  She joined the team in August of 2014 as a contributing writer and later was elected to be the chapter's first secretary.  She is a Chicago native who is currently a junior at Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia.  At SJU she is a Communication Studies major, Advertising and Promotions minor, and is a member of Alpha Gamma Delta. This upcoming summer, Clare will be interning at BHLDN, an URBN company.