Campus Celebrity: Bridget Neslund

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

I am thrilled to announce that our campus celebrity this week is Bridget Neslund! A sophomore this year, Bridget is one of SJU’s finest. Whether it comes to her immense campus involvement or friendly personality she is always there to brighten your day on or off campus. 

Basics: 

Hometown: Lancaster, PA

Year: Sophomore

Major: Food Marketing

Minor: Spanish

Campus Involvements/Activities:

-Alpha Gamma Delta

-Sisterhood Coordinator

-Active with the AGD philanthropy (Alpha Gamma Delta Foundation which supports juvenile diabetes)

-Does work study within the Center for Food Marketing with TRO (Telephonic Research Operation)

-ThirdChannel Campus Ambassador for Cosmopolitan Magazine

(Bridget on the left, next to her sorority sister Julia Collins)

Favorite Memory at Saint Joseph’s University?

My favorite memory is ongoing; my favorite thing about Saint Joe’s is that I continuously create memories with all the hilarious people I have met here. Every new person I meet falls into my repertoire of favorite memories. I am an avid “rando-enthusiast.”

Tell us about your experience with Cosmo Magazine:

I recently became a Campus Ambassador through ThirdChannel Marketing for Cosmopolitan Magazine.  I serve as a campus representative and promote the “fun fearless females” that Cosmo represents.  I am currently selling subscriptions for 69% off of the newsstand price anyone who would care to buy one. You can surely contact me if any of you ladies (or gentleman for that matter) are interested.     

Favorite part about being involved in Greek Life?

I love being connected to so many different inspiring people who are so accepting, giving, and driven.  I look up to so many girls in not only my sorority, but other sororities on campus too. There is always someone on campus for me to chat with, and always someone walking by me that will brighten my day in an instant.  I never had sisters growing, up now I can’t get away from them, but I love that. 

How was your experience modeling in the Her Campus fashion show?

The Her Campus Fashion show was such an awesome event! Especially for its first time, the girls involved did an amazing job.  I was lucky enough to be a small part of it.  Everyone was so nice and I basically was pampered for a day.  Every once in a while I enjoy being a girl, so shout out to Her Campus for making that rarity awesome.

XO, Rachel