This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

It’s 5:30 am and you are woken up from your slumber to a text from SJU Alert’s telling you that class is cancelled for tomorrow due to inclement weather. You’re a bit pissed off that you woke up in the middle of the night but extremely excited for the snow day that awaits you. And what’s the best thing to do on a snow day? Cuddle up in your bed or on the couch with your roomies and binge watch a Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime movie. Here are some shows and movies you can’t miss out on!

1.   YOU is a Netflix original starring Penn Badgley from Gossip Girl and Elizabeth Lail. YOU is a compelling drama that recalls things you would think you never had to worry about. Penn Badgley plays the main character Joe who is obsessed with a girl named Beck. A must watch!

2.  The Handmaid’s Tale is a Hulu original and it is arguably one of the best television series of 2018 and (2019 when season 3 comes out). Elisabeth Moss, Alexis Bledel and Yvonne Strahovski star in this outrageous television show and is definitely a must see!

3.  Black Mirror is a Netflix original series; where each episode follows a dystopian future society with singular episode drama-filled stories. Perfect for science fiction movie lovers and people who love a good pot twist!

4.  Fyre The Greatest Party That Never Happened is an awesome documentary to watch. The Fyre festival was marketed to the public as a luxury music experience on a private island, but failed in the worst way possible in the hands of two cocky entrepreneurs.

5.  Big Mouth starring Nick Kroll is a hilarious animated adult comedy to watch with friends. Grab some popcorn and a glass of wine and enjoy laughing your head off from some awkward middle school encounters!

Saint Joseph's University Campus Correspondent