3 Early Spring Looks on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJU chapter.

These past few weeks the weather has been slightly temperamental to say the least. It seems spring is attempting to shine through the clouds on Hawk Hill, but has yet to fully bloom. Our sundresses and shorts are itching to feel the sun, but those days are not quite here.

The ladies of Hawk Hill are doing what they can to encourage spring to appear by transitioning their wardrobes from winter to spring. Here are some of our recent spotting’s! 

Name: Katie Daubert

Year: 2015

Katie took the look of winter leggings and boots and transformed it to spring wear! An unbuttoned chambray is the perfect “coat” for a windy spring day and she finishes off the look with a chic pair of slip-ons!

Name: Lauren Brands

Year: 2015

Lauren utilizes her J. Crew flats to complete her winter to spring transition outfit! Her striped sweater from J. Crew is lightweight and versatile, perfect for a chilly spring day!

Name: Anna McCarthy

Year: 2017

Anna does a great job of adding a pop of color through her pink sweater from Old Navy and her Revlon “Just Bitten” lip balm is Darling. Not to mention the addition of the bow is simply adorable!

Ladies hold on to the hope of sunshine and put away your winter parkas, Spring is in the air!

xo Carolyn  

Hello HerCampus! I'm Carolyn Mullen, senior Communications major at Saint Joseph's University. As a member of HerCampus SJU I contribute to the style blog and am excited to share with all of you the fashion of our campus!