This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SJSU chapter.

Hey everyone! It’s officially “save your grade” season, which means that we need as much motivation as we can to get through this rough time. I don’t know if this is my corny side, but I’m really into inspirational quotes. I guess it’s because they make me feel like I’m less alone when it comes to hardships or because it feels as though someone is talking to me when I can’t find the words to express the emotions myself. They just get me sometimes and give me the strength I need to push through. Here’s a compilation of some that encourage me to be the best version of myself!

If you work really hard and are kind, amazing things will happen.” -Conan O’Brien

Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman

If you haven’t found it yet keep looking.” – Steve Jobs

I have found that when you love life, life will love you back.” – Arthur Rubinstein

If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” -Tony Robbins

Embrace uncertainty. Some of the most beautiful chapters in our lives won’t have a title until much later.” – Bob Goff

Now close your eyes, and please understand that you are still young, and the universe is endless, and somehow, everything will be okay.” – Unknown

Even if you go for it and it doesn’t work out, you still win. You still had the guts enough to head straight into something that frightened you. That type of bravery will take you places.” – Unknown

May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary.” – Unknown

I hope these quotes have inspired y’all! As students, we need to stay motivated and on top of our game! Best of luck to those who are still in exam season- or if just need a mood booster- you got this!

4th year Management Information Systems major obsessed with snacks, friends, and naps.
Public relations major with a minor in photography at San Jose State University.