This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

Halloween is quickly approaching and one of my favorite parts of spooky season is the costumes. It is great to see people’s creativity shine, but arguably the best costumes are the ones we put on our pets. To get you into the Halloween spirit, here are some animals ready for trick or treating!

#1

It’s So Fluffy!

#2

The Force Is Strong With This One!

#3

Wrong Holiday!

#4

It’s The Great Pumpkin!

#5

Take Me To Your Leader! Slowly!

#6

Fairy Princess!

And in Conclusion…

My roommate’s kitten dressed like a hotdog!

Happy Halloween!

Amanda Perry is a Junior at Simmons studying English and Communications. When not writing for Her Campus, she can be found looking at cat photos, reading, cooking, binge-watching Netflix or being goofy with friends. She is still recovering from the final season of Game of Thrones and is always on the search for the next great TV series.
Julia Hansen is a senior at Simmons studying PR/Marketing Communications and English with minors in cinema, media arts, and graphic design. When not writing for Her Campus, she can be found reading every book she can find, retweeting photos of dogs and binge-watching Parks and Recreation on Netflix. Find her on IG @juliarosehansen