Anna Marie Sintetos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Simmons chapter.

Name: AnnaMarie Sintetos

Year: Junior

Hometown: Salinas, California

Major: Marketing

Minor(s) : Entrepreneurship, English Literature

Interests:  Marketing and Branding, bargain hunting, finding ( then drinking) the perfect mocha, and reading.

Most admired businesswoman: Marissa Mayer, VP of Search Products and User Experience at Google

Songs that you have on repeat: I’ve been listening to a lot of Cat Stevens and The Beatles lately.

Five people living or dead you would invite to dinner:  Vera Wang,  Grace Coddington, Annie Leibowitz, Mikhail Baryshnikov, and Meryl Streep.

Trick for staying fashionable in the winter weather have: plenty of colorful scarves, a pair of black leather boots, sweater dresses, and a sturdy umbrella.

Words to live by:
“You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.”- Diane Von Furstenberg

Alexandra Hakim is a sophomore at Simmons College where she is majoring in Communications specifically Public Relations and Marketing. Growing up in Palm Beach Gardens Florida, Alexandra wanted a change of scenery and moved to Boston. She became such a fan of the city that she decided to stay for the summer and intern for a local event planner. At Simmons, Alexandra is a member of the Public Relations Student Society. When she is not busy with school, she loves venturing around Boston with friends, frozen yogurt, sailing, and watching Hugh Grant movies. Alexandra is ecstatic about the opportunity to bring Her Campus to Simmons College.