Outfits for Easter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Pastel colors symbolize rebirth, new growth, and new beginnings. This is why they are most commonly associated with Spring and Easter. Get rid of those dark hues and paint yourself with these soft colors. Here is some inspiration to get ready for Easter and hopefully spring time weather. 

Opening Easter Baskets

Easter morning you run downstairs and see all the delicious chocolate and sweets the Easter bunny brought you. My family typically eats my Dad’s delicious pancakes and then go to church. 

Easter Mass

Easter Mass typically has lots of college students returning home and going with their families. Going to mass I would bring out the pink pastel and wear this gorgeous skirt and white heels. 

Easter Egg Hunt

Some families have an Easter Egg hunt with the neighbors or even extended family. For this I would make sure I was able to move around so I styled this outfit with white vans. I wanted it to be more Easter friendly by incorporating some jewels. 

Easter Dinner

Last but not least, the Easter dinner outfit. I would wear this chambray jean blouse over this gorgeous dress. I would wear these bright yellow flats as well. 

And most importantly… Happy Easter! 

Logan is a senior English major with a Writing minor at Siena College. In her spare time, she writes for both Her Campus Siena and her own blog The Peculiar Porter. This spring she is heartbroken to graduate but knows eventually she'll have to enter the real world. She loves Mexican food, has a weird obsession with cacti and candles, and enjoys traveling to quirky places. You can follow her on twitter or Instagram (@thepeculiarporter) to get a glimpse into her life.