Mary Brady ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Mary Brady

Hometown: Holbrook, New York.

Year: Sophomore.

Major: Management.

Relationship Status: Single.

Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing/Warrior.

Favorite TV Show: That’s 70 show/The Following.

Favorite Condiment: Guacamole.

Ordering an appetizer at a restaurant what do you get? Chicken wings.

Man Crush: Johnny Depp.

Woman Crush: Beyonce.

Favorite thing about Siena: The trees during all of the seasons.

Typical Outfit on a school day: Jeans and a sweater… if you’re lucky.

What was your favorite date experience? When I went to a hunted house and almost peed my pants.

Favorite Restaurant around Siena? Browns Brewery.

What are your plans after Siena? Go to grad school and save the world.  

Something not many people know about you? I have dual citizenship in Ireland and United States.

What’s your favorite holiday and why? It is between Halloween because I love dressing up or the 4th of July because I love summer activities.

What is your favorite Season and why? Summer because I like to be happy and warm.

Do you prefer chocolate or candy? Chocolate.

If you were to kill someone how would you kill him or her? I’m not really sure I want to tell you because I know I could get away with it.

Favorite animal: Bat.

If you could change one thing about the world what would it be? I would want total world peace.

What is your favorite thing in the world? My puppy and water.

If you could change one thing about Siena what would it be? Better quality food.

Favorite app on your phone? Snapchat.

If you could host an event at Siena what would it be? I would want to host an event to raise money for the ocean and to close down sea world.

Logan is a senior English major with a Writing minor at Siena College. In her spare time, she writes for both Her Campus Siena and her own blog The Peculiar Porter. This spring she is heartbroken to graduate but knows eventually she'll have to enter the real world. She loves Mexican food, has a weird obsession with cacti and candles, and enjoys traveling to quirky places. You can follow her on twitter or Instagram (@thepeculiarporter) to get a glimpse into her life.