Kerry Ann Fleming ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Kerry is a senior here at Siena College, and she is trying savor every last moment of her final two semesters at this beautiful place we call home. From Ryan Hall, to Hennepin, to Padua, and all the way to the big leagues of Cushing Village, Kerry Ann is proud to be a Siena Saint. Some of Kerry’s involvement through the years include being a loyal and loud member of the Dog Pound. Kerry can also be found participating in intramural volleyball, tutoring students in statistics, and bopping around campus with RBF (Resting Bitch Face). A few of Kerry’s favorite things are her friends, mac & cheese, and Taylor Swift. 

Major: Psychology

Minor: English

Hometown: Brookfield, Connecticut

Favorite Animal: Dolphin

Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby

HC: Have you ever been told you look just like Julia Stiles?

Kerry: *eye roll* Well, I’m a waitress at The Hearth back home, which is essentially a restaurant for old people, so usually like three times a shift I hear the comparison. But they’re old so I always pretend it’s the first time I’ve ever heard it… realistically it’s been about eleven years since the first time I heard it from my aunt.

HC: What’s your favorite Julia Stiles movie?

Kerry: 10 Things I Hate About You because my friends and I always used to watch it all the time in high school 

Her Campus: So, you’re a senior this year, do you have an advice to freshman or other underclassman?

Kerry: I would have to tell them not to worry so much about what townhouse parties are going on, or who let’s you in where. I think it’s more important to use weekends to spend time with the friends you’re gonna be with all four years.

HC: What would you consider your greatest accomplishment?

Kerry: Maintaining a high GPA all throughout my Siena experience, but also having fun and making lifelong friends in the process

HC: Do you have a favorite Professor? A favorite class?

Kerry: My favorite class was “Psychology in the School” with Dr. Miller because it was the most relevant to what I want to do after college, but also because Dr. Miller was really enthusiastic about the subject and was super willing to help all her students.

HC: What’s your favorite memory as a Siena student?

Kerry: There’s so many to choose from, but I think I’d have to go with being at the CBI championship game last semester. It was so much fun being in the stands with all my friends and cheering for our team. Also, we stormed the court when we won and that was just awesome.