This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Believe it or not, you can have the dream life you’ve always wanted. What I mean by this is that you can have the ideal quality of life that you’ve always wanted right now. Chasing after the life that you want is something that most people think of as an ideal or something that people put off for the future. It turns out that your dream life starts when you mentally make it happen, and that means your dream life can begin today.

The first thing that everyone needs to practice is to believe in your dream and the life that you want. You have to actually know in your heart that the quality of life that you want for yourself will happen. It is truly beautiful to know and understand that all of your aspirations can come true and specifically you will have the mindset to live that life.

Additionally you need to pick up hobbies that directly correlate with the dreams you have planned for your life. Try talking to people about how to better your situation or about how to move on from wherever you’re trapped in life. Finding new things to do and new confidence boosting activities will help feed your energy on this journey.

Leaving behind any past negative memories and negative people will be extremely helpful for gaining the life that you want. Anyone that seems to adhere your dreams and the person that you want to be should be left out of any future plans. Positive people and positive aspirations will give you the quality of life that you deserve. Dreams are possible and everyone deserves to be happy in this life.