Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Despite our early “spring” break last month, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the real spring break in just three weeks! Is there any better way to anticipate our upcoming vacation, than to receive an awesome Spring Break Survival Kit from Her Campus? Inside of box we recieved: Sabre saftey alarms, Completely Bare waxing strips, Not Your Mother’s Hair Care Clean Freak Shampoo, Chipotle BOGO burrito cars, Luna bars, and books from Simon & Schuster and Shane Kuhn. You can read more on these in our upcoming articles that will be posted on the site between now and then. 

Luckily, we have plenty to give away during the week before April break. Stop by our table during free period in Lonnstrom on Monday March 23rd and Wednesday March 25th for your chance to win your own Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit.  

Be sure to follow us (@HerCampusSiena) on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) for more chances to win!