Campus Cutie: Mary O’Rourke

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Meet Mary! With her bright blue eyes and blonde hair that is always perfectly done, it is no surprise this week’s campus cutie is Mary O’Rourke. Read on to find out more about this bubbly and beautiful girl!

Name: Mary O’Rourke

Year: Sophomore, Class of 2017

Age: 19

Major: Marketing, Minor: Spanish, Certificate: Pre-Law

Birthday: September 26

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus Siena: What is one thing people do not know about you?

Mary: I really like to ski! I went every weekend in high school and I still go when I can.

Her Campus: What has been the highlight of your two years at Siena so far?

Mary: My spring break trip to Punta Cana with my Hennepin Suitemates! In terms of on-campus, Halloween is always the best.

Her Campus Siena: Celebrity crush?

Mary: Theo James from the Divergent series is absolutely perfect.

Her Campus Siena: Favorite food?

Mary: Anything involving pasta is usually pretty good. Mac and Cheese is definitely the best.

Her Campus Siena: You never leave your room without…

Mary: My planner! I’ve been trying to write everything down because I’m so busy this semester.

Her Campus Siena: What is your ideal date?

Mary: Doing some adventurous! Probably skiing or hiking! I wish I lived closer to the beach because that is the perfect date spot.

Her Campus Siena: What do you want to do before you graduate?

Mary: I would love to go on a service trip, preferably to a Spanish-speaking country because I would love to help other people and improve my Spanish skills.

Her Campus Siena: What is one piece of advice you would give to an incoming first year student here at Siena?

Mary: Get involved and get to know as many people as possible. It’s a lot of fun.

Her Campus Siena: Most embarrassing moment here at Siena?

Mary: There was the time last year when accidentally I went to Saga wearing my shower shoes and tall socks and no one told me until I got to Saga.

Her Campus Siena: Siena boys are the best because…

Mary: They hold doors! Just kidding. They’re friendly and well-dressed. 

Megan Salavantis is a Siena College Class of 2018. Megan majored in English at Siena during those four years.