Campus Cutie: Amanda Pra Sisto ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Amanda Pra Sisto- Campus Cutie

Major: Psychology

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

Relationship Status: Single 

HerCampus: Tell me a fun fact about yourself.Amanda P: I hate cheese and I can’t come into contact with it. I love surfing.

HC: Who Is your celebrity crush?AP: Channing Tatum (in Dear John)

HC: What is your ideal dateAP: Playing tennis together and then going out to eat. Whoever loses has to pay for dinner!

HC:What is your favorite quality in a guy?AP: A great sense of humor

HC: Favorite Netflix Binge?AP: Grey’s Anatomy

HC: Favorite movie genre?AP: Horror/Thriller

HC: Favorite band/song?AP: The Hills by the Weeknd

HC: If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?AP: Chicken because you can have it so many different ways that you could never get sick of it. For example- chicken wings, chicken marsala, buffalo chicken, etc.

HC: What is your favorite thing about siena?AP: There is such a community feel and there are always people around to hangout with.

HC:What advice do you have for freshman?AP: When you start joining clubs, try to step outside of your comfort zone and join things that you wouldn’t normally feel comfortable doing so that you can meet make friends with a variety of different people.

HC: What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?AP: One time I was camping and there was this cute guy who I was trying to talk to while also holding a hot plate of pasta. He was with his friend, and as I was getting into the conversation with him, I noticed my plate of pasta had suddenly gotten lighter and went onto her lap. Long story short, the conversation with the cute boy quickly ended.

HC: Favorite animal?AP: My dogs

HC: Hobbies?AP: Tennis, camping, hiking, and reading

HC: Where is your happy place, and why?AP: At the campground I go to with my family in the Poconos in Pennsylvania because it’s a nice time away with family and friends

HC: You would never leave the house without…AP: Brushing my teeth

HC: What would your friends say is your best quality?AP: I am outgoing and friendly.

HC: What was the last photo you took on your phone?AP: A “stalker” picture of my roommate in the library

HC: Best compliment you’ve ever received?AP: That I have really nice eyes

HC: Who is someone you would switch places with for one day?AP: My dog Jack because he never has to worry about anything; people take care of him all day, and he gets to sleep whenever he wants to

HC: What is one goal you hope to achieve this semester?AP: I hope to make the Dean’s List

HC: What is one piece of advice you’d offer to the girls of Siena?AP: Never cancel your plans with your friends to hangout with a guy because the memories you make with your friends are the ones you’re going to remember, and your friends are always going to be there for you and make lasting connections with you.

My name is Marissa and I'm from Amsterdam, NY. I attend Siena College and am currently a sophomore. I major in Acturial Science and Math...Yes, I am weird.I love to listen to all kinds of music, draw, paint, eat, and I live on coffee and naps.