This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.
The good place

The Good Place is a great show to watch when you’re looking for something funny, but unlike other shows that you’ve watched. The main character is a self-centered woman who somehow ends up in a seemingly perfect afterlife, along with her soulmate. The main character, Elenor, eventually realizes that she has been mistaken for someone else and was actually supposed to end up in “the bad place.” Watching the show play out makes for a good binge with your friends or even a night in on your own.

vampire diaries

Vampire Diaries is one of those shows that you can really get into. For starters, it’s super long so you’re not going to run out of episodes any time soon. You’re also probably not going to get bored (spoken from personal experience). The relationships between the characters are both complicated and complex. Everybody loves a good romance which makes this show definitely binge worthy.

Gilmore Girls

Gilmore Girls is my all time favorite show. It’s so easy to escape from reality into the little town that this show takes place in. Stars Hollow is a small town in Connecticut where Rory Gilmore lives with her mom, Lorelai Gilmore. Their relationship as well as the lives that they live make for a really entertaining dynamic. Not only will the plot of the show hook you right away, you’ll also probably be laughing at this show the entire time you watch it. I honestly can’t say enough good things about this show but I can tell you that it’s definitely worth binging. 

Too hot to Handle

I watched this show recently and it was definitely something that I binged. Everyone loves a good reality show and this is probably one of the best ones on Netflix. It’s a pretty typical reality TV show where the candidates go to an Island to try to find love while also being able to win a huge cash prize. Definitely kinda cheesy, but worth the watch.

Skyler Dorr is a junior at Siena College. Her major is health studies with hopes to become a physical therapist. She loves hiking, skiing, reading, and spending time on Piseco Lake! IG: skyler.dorr