The 7 Types of Halloween Hook-ups You Will Encounter This Season !

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

We all have a slight tendency to judge a book by its cover and that is near impossible on Halloween. Between, the costumes, jungle juice and possible tequila shots.  The end of the night is impossible to predict, listed below are possible hook-up encounters to beware of and bash over! 

1.     The Inflatable Suit Guy

Warning: He may look fun and cute in that adorable inflatable suit!  But once he takes it off he will reek of sweat and beer, ladies. The Inflatable suit guy is one for a good story, but not one you will ever want to smell again. Get your excuses ready for why you can’t stay the night.

2.     The Pirate Player

Yes he may look like a younger version of captain Jack sparrow, and he may have a nice body, but don’t let your heart get wrapped too tight. He isn’t only going to be known for stealing gold by the end of the night.

3.     The Super Hero Hunk

Who doesn’t want to be whisked away by Batman, Superman, Spiderman or an Incredible?  The Super hero is comfortable in his body and sure to be a good hook-up this season ladies, and if he doesn’t look as nice with out the mask you always have the golden excuse…. You simply thought he was someone else. As shallow as that sounds, Halloween isn’t for good spirits anyway; it’s for spooky ones.

4.     The Big Pimpin Freshman

Warning: if you encounter a Flavor Flav, Hugh Hefner or any of the past bachelors, this is normally a nice guy, possibly a little nerdy, trying to act macho 90% of the time. He will probably idolize you and you may be his first freshman hook-up, take his heart lightly because the hook-up will probably be a messy one. Just remember… “Don’t hate the player hate the game!”

5.     The Vampire

As romantic as this costume may seem, just remember he may not match up to your Damon Salvatore or Edward Cullen Fantasy. Kudos for him for attempting and for that he may deserve a kiss but beware of the hickies; he may take his costume a little to literal this season.

6.     Party Suit Guy

Fun, Fun, Fun! The party suit guy is another hook-up who is comfortable in his skin and wants to dance and run wild just as much as you. This hook-up will probably be the best.

7.     The Rocker

Get ready to rock your socks off! He is classical and not afraid to show his taste of music across his face and bod! In addition to that he may be able to sing and that is just as hot as it gets. Don’t let go of this hook-up, you won’t regret it.

Nicolette DiMaggio is a Siena College Class of 2018 alumna. She studied Finance during her time at Siena.