7 Things you must do as a Siena Student this Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Siena chapter.

Fall semester is finally over, and Spring semester is finally here! Below is everything you need to do to gaurantee you’ll have a great semester!

1. Go to the club fair & get involved

As Siena students we love to be involved in as much as we can, so take that extra leap and sign up for a club…or two…or three…or four.

2. Go to the Saint Patrick’s Day Parade in Albany

Are you really a Siena student if you don’t spend the day at the capital with all of the other schools, dressed in green, and celebrating Saint Patrick’s Day?

3. Go to a Siena basketball game

Show your school pride and attend one of Siena’s D1 basketball games at the Times Union Center!

4. Take advantage of the trips or events that SEB offers

It’s not everyday that we are offered cheap tickets to a Proctors show, or a bus trip to a big city for the day! There’s also so many other activities; just take a look at the flyers around campus or even the student digest! If anything is offered, take advantage of it, because it may end up being a lot of fun!

5. Spend the day on Padua Beach

When the winter is over, and the weather gets warmer, spend a day outside on Padua beach. Play football, KanJam, or just hang out with friends, because these are the days you won’t forget.

6. Watch a sunrise on the soccer field

This is something very underrated on Siena’s campus. Wake up at 5:30am and watch the sunrise (or don’t even go to bed) because I promise it’ll be worth it.

7. Go to Sienafest

No matter what the weather, or who the artist is, make sure you attend Sienafest. It will be one of the most memorable nights of your college career.  Celebrate a great year, and get your mind off of finals for a night!

Christina Iannotti is a Siena College Class of 2018 alumna. During her time at Siena, she studied Marketing.