books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SFA chapter.

So, it’s official: I have finished my first year of college. Looking back, I think it is absolutely crazy how far I have come from the beginning of the year to now. I have definitely ridden some high highs but also some very low lows. There were times it seemed that time was passing so very painstakingly slow, but now it seems that looking back, it passed in a snap. In the beginning, I will admit that I was totally clueless about how to even be a college student let alone what being one actually meant, but eventually, I got the hang of it. If I were to give y’all some advice, know that there are a bunch of other people just as clueless as you and it is okay to reach out to others for help.

Photo by LaShana Bell

Hi I’m Abby I’m a Music major at SFA ?? I love makeup, movies, singing , reading , and writing Three things I can’t live without are my Friends, Family, and having Fun “ Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened “ -Dr. Seuss
Hello Everyone! My name is Laura Restrepo and I go to SFA. I plan to major in psychology so I can use my degree to help others and make this world a better place. I am a writer for Her Campus. I love to read anything and everything whether its books, magazines, blogs, fan-fiction, journals, etc. I enjoy all types of music; I am open to anything. I am also a huge nerd for Star Wars, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series. In conclusion, the perfect day for me consists of these things with coffee and cold weather.