NeuroSONIC: Bottled Magic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

I’m not partial to the taste of coffee and the thought of guzzling a Coke at the delicate hour of 7:00 in the morning is less than appetizing. So caffeine was not a habitual component of my daily life. But that was all before NeuroSONIC.

When Annie, the Sewanee chapter’s lovely founder and my suitemate, received several cases of NeuroSONIC in the mail from Her Campus, I was skeptical about its claim to increase mental alertness and concentration. But then I heard my mother’s voice in the back of my mind chiding me about not knowing whether I liked something until I’d tried it. So I snatched one from our fridge and sipped it on the arduous hike to campus from Hodgson. And that’s when I learned that this lightly carbonated, berry flavored beverage is actually bottled magic. It managed to perform the miraculous task of delivering me, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, to my 8 AM class. And that is no small achievement. In addition to caffeine, NeuroSONIC also contains B-vitamins and other energy-supporting nutrients that really do uphold its claim to increase alertness and promote concentration. And now I never leave the dorm without one wedged into my backpack.

But this caffeinated bottled magic isn’t limited to the world of mental performance; Neuro produces seven other drinks that range from a stress reducer to an immunization booster. Plus they’re only 35 calories! And as if that wasn’t enough, a probably unintentional design element allows the bottles funky tops to function as great shot glasses! What more could you possibly want!

Lillian is a junior from York, SC pursuing a History major and Creative Writing certificate at Sewanee. She loves kayaking, horses, popsicles, and shamelessly obsessing over One Direction.