This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

As finals loom over our heads, it’s time for face masks part two. Face masks are wonderful for calming yourself down when you’re stressed. You can study while also rejuvenating your face. This time I will be judging three face masks by Leaders Insolution 7 Wonders. These masks are made of coconut bio cellulose, so this is definitely going to be fun. The masks are supposed to stick to your skin like a second skin, allowing the formula to be absorbed more fully than normal masks. I had a couple extras, so joining me in my face mask endeavors are two of my hall mates, Julia and Fiona. Here we go.

The first mask I tried was Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask. It didn’t really smell like coconut at all, and man was it weird. Fiona also used this one. The masks came in the usual packaging, but also had a protective layer on either side of it to keep the mask in good shape. Putting it on wasn’t hard necessarily, but it was a bit difficult to get it lined up properly with my eyes, nose, and mouth. The mask was super slimy, which is what made alignment hard. After you take the mask off you’re supposed to “lightly pat face” so the serum from the mask gets absorbed more. My face feels a bit weird, sticky in a way that makes it obvious I just had slime covering it. Despite this mask being meant to clear redness, Fiona’s face got redder after removal. Mine is doing just fine though.

The next mask I try is the Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. The process of application is exactly the same as the other, but I feel like the formula is more cooling than the last. Again, the serum on the mask doesn’t smell like the ingredients that the name boasts of, making me think that it really is just a concoction made up in a lab and not something natural. This may be because I was messing so much with the last one, but this time I feel like I can actually feel the formula drying and seeping into my skin. I definitely feel like my face has been moisturized after using this face mask. My skin feels dewy and looks super rejuvenated. It also feels a bit sticky, but once that wore off I definitely felt like I was wearing a quality moisturizer.

By my third and final mask, an Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask, I’ve gotten pretty good at putting it on. At least as good as I’m going to get. Once again, the scent is not natural. This mask’s serum really melted into my skin. It didn’t take this one quite as long to be fully absorbed into my skin, leaving me sticky for less time than the others. This mask is meant to “minimize the effects of pollution on skin,” purifying your skin. My skin does feel good, but not necessarily purified.

All in all, I’m am a fan of these masks. They were really fun to put on, good for a girls’ night in. I wouldn’t use them every day though. Because of how thick and sticky the serum on the masks was, I feel like it would clog your pores if you use them too often. The masks were super moisturizing, but they did leave skin sticky. The sliminess certainly left its effect, but not enough to turn me off from the brand.

Various things that were said to describe the masks:

“I feel like I have placenta covering my face.”

“That’s a condom.”

“It feels like what a jellyfish looks like.”

“You look like Saw.”

“Blurryface.”

What we feel we looked like: