In honor of Netflix’s addition of Gilmore Girls:
How would Gilmore Girls be different if it was set in Sewanee instead of Stars Hollow?
- Rory of course would attend St. Andrew’s-Sewanee, the obvious equivalent to Chilton.
- Emily and Richard Gilmore would live at the Monteagle Assembly: the Sewanee version of Hartford.
- Taylor would own the Sewanee Market and he would not put up with hooligans coming in late at night to buy beer AND cigarettes.
- Dean would work at the Market.
- Kirk would probably work for PPS and nothing would ever get fixed.
- Luke would own Shenanigans and live upstairs. And would always have to cut Lorelei off from having too much "coffee.".
- Jackson would run the University Farm and he would give his produce to…
- Sookie, who would take over Chef Rick’s job at McClurg. It's a Sewanee Love Story!
- Lorelai would work at the Sewanee Inn with Michel.
Miss Patty would BE Yik Yak and spread all the latest news all over Sewanee!
I never thought you could improve on Gilmore Girls, but now I'm thinking Sewanee needs their own version: Gailor Girls?