Campus Cutie: David Maybank IV C’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Name: David Maybank IV

Nicknames: slaybank, maddog, Bankbob, D4

Birthday: August 2nd 1993

Class: ‘16

Greek Organization: ATO

Hometown: Charleston, SC

Major: Undeclared, attempting to triple major in english, art, and environmental studies

Relationship status: Single

Extracurricular Activities: Sailing, rock climbing, flying, photography, hunting

Best Class You’ve taken at Sewanee: either Smith’s religion class, or moby dick with Dean Gatta and Macfie

Signature Pub Order: granger chicken finger sandwich

Signature Dance Move: I’ve been swing dancing since 2nd grade.

Go-to McClurg Line: omelet and hashbrown bar

What qualities do you find most attractive in girl: a great pair of……eyes, intelligent, and caring.

Biggest Pet Peeve: fluorescent lights

Spirit Animal: my truck

Weird Body Fact: I have an extra valve in my heart and I almost lost my left foot

Describe your sexlife in a Movie Title: 127 hours

Most embarrassing song on your iTunes: Untouched by the Veronicas

What is your most embarrassing Sewanee story?

Getting caught with 40 people in my room freshman yearWhat is your favorite Sewanee theme party and why?Away formal cause you never know where you’ll end up/wake up!  It’s an adventure.

So you seem to really enjoy the outdoors; where is your favorite place outdoor at Sewanee?

The airport. It’s the road to the best view of Sewanee you’ll ever see.What is on your Sewanee Bucket List?

Build a porch for ATO. Kill a deer bow hunting. Make as many friends as possible.

Sarah Christie, C'16, is a biochemistry major and French minor at Sewanee. When she graduates, she wants to go to vet school. She loves dancing like nobody is watching, meeting new people, eating Pub food, riding horses, and writing for Her Campus.