This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is the wonderful Campbell Stuart, a great gal with an even better sense of humor. Not only is my best friend at Sewanee, she’s everyone’s friend.

Class Year: 2020

Nickname: Soup

Birthday: November 6, 1997

Hometown: Austin, TX

Sorority: Alpha Delta Theta!!

Intended Major: Anthropology

Relationship status: Single (but too lazy to mingle)

Spirit animal: Tarsier

Signature Pub order: Anything with cheese on or in it

Go to Clurg line: Deli (I always love a good sandwich)

Signature dance move: Wiggling my body around like a noodle

Biggest pet peeve? When people don’t screw the caps all the way onto their water bottles. And rhetorical questions.

What is the best class you’ve ever taken at Sewanee? Probably Latin because our class has gotten pretty close and we always seem to have a lot of fun.

What extracurricular activities are you a part of? Does work study count? I guess there’s my sorority, APO, and I’ll be living in the music house next year so that’s pretty awesome :)

What is the most embarrassing song on your Spotify? I have everything that Willie Nelson has ever recorded…

Where is your favorite spot at Sewanee? Clurg. No doubts about it. I Love. Clurg.

Where can you be found on a typical Friday night? Either out with my gal pals or in my bed. There’s no in between.

What is your favorite memory from Sewanee so far? Most embarrassing? I think the most embarrassing thing happen to me here actually happened yesterday. I was on the third floor of the library (the one where you’re not allowed to talk) and I dropped my aluminum water bottle and it sounded like a gunshot. I’m not even joking. I turned so red and had to apologize to everyone up there before promptly gathering all of my things and running out. I can never return.

What advice would you give to someone coming to Sewanee? I would tell them not to get too caught up in anything. I think the best way to have a good time at Sewanee is to just go with the flow.