8 Awesome Places to Shop Online While You’re Giving Your Brain a Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Sewanee chapter.

Because it’s that time of year, and you should buy a present for yourself!

Bauble Bar

Super Cute jewelry at really good prices and all of it follows the latest trends.  This is really the perfect site to waste some time looking at pretty things! Added Bonus: The packaging it come in is super cute!

Etsy

This one isn’t exactly news to most people but you can get lost for hours on this site that has literally everything you could possibly be looking for, perfect for checking off people’s Christmas lists.

The Mint Julep

This is one of my favorite places to shop, because it’s so perfect for college life.  It’s all cute trendy stuff at prices that won’t kill your wallet, and they add new stuff everyday so you’ll have an excuse to keep checking in!

Modcloth

Perfect for all of your quirkier needs, Modcloth features fun vintagey stuff that you won’t see on everyone else.  Warning: While most of the prices are great, some are pretty high.

White Plum

I just discovered this one recently, and I totally fell in love! So much cute stuff at friendly prices.  You could find something for a comfy Saturday or class dress, what more could you wish for?

C Wonder

Because so many of its stores are closing the sales here are pretty crazy, so come get some awesome stuff that looks like it’s Kate Spade!

Marley Lilly

This one won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I love to put my initials on things, which this site has down to a science.  Besides having tons of cute stuff that doesn’t need to be personalized Marley Lilly lets you monogram almost anything on the site.

Rue 21

This is a lot more trendy and modern stuff, but it’s super great for fun party clothes, and it’s pretty cheap.  And they also have some really great shoes, which is an awesome bonus!

Carley Roe

Sewanee '18

Carley is currently a senior.  She is a psych major with an education minor, because she really likes kids and talking about her feelings.  Carley is from Columbus, Ohio and relocated to the south for the "better weather".  She loves dogs, horses, nail polish, dresses, and bows. In her free time she enjoys texting her mom, horseback riding, reading, and netflix.  Her dislikes include jogging, being cold, and eels.  Learn more about her here!