This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Everyone’s always looking for an excuse to post on Insta. People go nuts for the holidays. Like Mother’s day?? Gurl we KNOW your momma won’t see that post. Tell her how much you love her in person. I swear if there was a Great Uncle’s Second Cousin Day people would find a way to post for that too. Valentine’s day is juicy though. It’s like all these secret relationships are exposed. Like that’s funny you have a boyfriend Susie, because I could’ve sworn I saw you flirting with someone different at the party last Friday. No? Okay. 

What I’m dying to know is why aren’t these people showing off their relationships more than once a year? Respect for keeping it low-key, but i’m just confused. 

That’s about all I have to say on this topic for now. I’m sure by next week there will be more social media shenanigans to rant about. Until then, thx for listenin’!!! 

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.