SHU vs. NOVA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

The Seton Hall Pirate fans were definitely #HALLin this past Wednesday, when the Pirates fell to the Villanova Wildcats losing by one, with a final score of 72-71. The student section had a total attendance of 1,503. This is the second largest attendance of students in SHU Men’s basketball history! The total attendance of the night was 8,788, a huge turnout to support the Pirates. Khadeen Carrington told The Setonian, “I’ve never seen The Rock like that… It was crazy. I think if fans came out like that every game we would definitely be a force to be reckon with.

The score remained extremely close the entire game, ending with the heartbreaking loss. Fans stayed until the very last minute hoping for a miracle. No matter what, though, we are still Pirates and love our Men’s basketball team!

The next game at the Prudential Center will be Wednesday January 27th against our Big East rival, St. John’s! Let’s make sure we get out there and show our support!  

"If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change toward him. We need not wait to see what others do." -Mahatma Gandhi. I live for vanilla lattes and chocolate covered pretzels. If you don't like the color pink, chances are I don't like you. Future President... and if all else fails, future First Lady.