Style > Beauty

Kaja Who? The New K-Beauty Brand You Need In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Noawadays it seems like everyone, literally everyone is coming out with a new line of makeup or skin care line. From Fenty Beauty to Kim Kardashian, even your favorite MUA on Youtube has a little something going on. Kaja is a Korean brand, that actually extends beyond its main audience, and is actually inclusive for a range of skin tones. Check out these girls, and see how you compare!

The first time I came across the brand was in a YouTube advertisement. While my cursor hovered over the ‘skip,’ button something stopped me. Guys. This brand is so freakin’ cute! The products are so small and simple, and could make a makeup challenged person feel like they can actually do makeup (ahem, like me).

I mean look at this:

This is literally a blush stamp. Blush. Stamp. To apply it you can literally pop it on your face and the perfect amount of blush in the shape of a heart is left on your face. Wow. A concept if I’ve ever heard of. It ends of looking a lil’ something like this:

Like?? So effing adorable! But, that’s what Kaja’s brand is all about. Their personal statement includes, creating “bite-sized beauty packed with Korean innovation that once you experience, you’ll want to share.” I think that’s probably the brands best selling point, and really a great selling point for any makeup line. The idea of wanting to spread the wealth. Of course, at the end of the day we all want to look our best, but it’s an awesome feeling when you want to take something and pass it forward so someone else can look their best too.

You can purchase everything from blush, to concealer, and highlighter, you know for that extra glow. Check them out at Sephora, now!

Megan Beauchamp

Seton Hall '19

Writer of people, places, and things. Hey, read my things!
Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.