Five Crazy Celeb Conspiracy Theories

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

1. Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift’s relationship was faked.

The theory about their relationship was they were creating a music video. Some people even believed that Taylor would use the videos to create a story like Beyoncé’s album

2. Louis Tomlinson’s baby is fake and is a potential cover-up.

One Direction fans believed that Tomlinson’s baby, Freddie, was a realistic baby doll. Some fans believe that this was the band management’s way of hiding the supposed Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson romance.

3. Keanu Reeves is immortal.

Keanu Reeves has had various identities starting from the year 748. Some of these identities include being a painter, a doctor, and a French king, Charlemagne. Reeves is also very generous, giving away 50 million pounds the he earned from the matrix sequels, which he claims he has enough money that he “could live on what [he has] already made for the next few centuries”.

4. Beyoncé’s pregnancy was staged.

According to some, Beyonce was never pregnant with Blue Ivy, and in fact used a surrogate to give birth to Blue IVy.  The belief is that she didn’t want people to know she was using a surrogate so she wore a face pregnancy belly.

5. Beyoncé was a mother before Blue Ivy to her sister Solange Knowles.

The Knowles family claimed Beyonce and Solange were sisters to cover up the early pregnancy.  If you’re wondering about the age difference, the family made sure to take care of that too.  Beyonce was actually born in 1974, but her family faked her birth certificate. 

Hi! My name is Kiah Conway and I'm a double major in Journalism and Creative Writing here at Seton Hall. I am one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus, as well as a Chapter Advisor for some HC Chapters. If it wasn't already obvious, I am really passionate about writing. I'm also a serious Netflix addict and book lover. In between binge watching Marvel movies and doing homework, I spend my time hardcore Pinteresting and writing short stories.