8 Ways to Spoil Yourself This Summer

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seton Hall chapter.

Ok we survived the school year (YAY) and now it’s time to soak up the sun and enjoy the summer! Here’s how we plan on spoiling ourselves this summer because let’s face it…we deserve it.

1. Buy Concert Tickets

Concerts and music festivals are the thing to be at over the summer. You get to be outside and listen to music, what could be better? (for the minor of issue of rain, be sure to bring your boohoo “April Showers” poncho) Whether it’s a massive festival with hundreds of performers or a small indie concert it’s a perfect way to let your hair down and sing your heart out.

2. Read on the Beach

Getting a killer tan AND being able to get lost in a good book, actual heaven. Our HC choice is Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin because what collegiate shouldn’t know about how to be a financially savvy woman?

3. Go Shopping

What can a good shopping spree not cure? We all know the saying “look good feel good” and this summer we deserve to ROCK that. Make sure to treat yourself to an awesome purchase, like Blink Tattoos, they’re super fun and flirty for summer!

4. Eat out

Let’s be real, eating out is just so much easier and fun! If you’re lucky enough to get your hands on a BOGO Chipotle card you cannot pass up that opportunity so grab a girlfriend and enjoy.

5. Work Out

Ok we know this might not sound like a way to “spoil” yourself  BUT who doesn’t feel amazing when you’re on the beach and working that swimsuit. An easy way to do this is signing up for Crunch Live online workouts! What gets better than getting that summer bod and not even leaving your room?

6. Take a Class

Now we’re not talking about an academic class, remember we’re spoiling ourselves here, but a fun class! Like a Chloe + Isabel jewelry making course! Such a fun way to spend an afternoon with a girlfriend AND get some super cute jewels out of it.

7. Sleep In

We have all had our fair share of late nights and early mornings this semester so why not embrace your REM cycle and sleep this summer! Our bodies could all use a couple days of some intense R&R.

8. Keep up with your HC happenings

Even though we’re not on campus, doesn’t mean we can’t keep up to date with Her Campus! Whether you’re checking up on the website or flipping through the Her Campus Guide to College Life, make sure you’re not falling behind on the happenings ladies!

While striving to become a high maintenance magazine girl, Rachel in the mean time, is a Senior Diplomacy major at Seton Hall. Obsessions include: her dog, airplanes, horoscopes (Cosmo astrologers are n e v e r wrong), and her sorority. When asked where she plans to be in 10 years Rachel responded "In 10 years I hope I'm either a very successful NYC woman or on vacation...either will do really."