This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

SU’s Fashion Club & Her Campus Team Up for Pop-Up Shop Event

If you are into fashion and cheap finds, stop by the FCSU Pop-Up Shop! It’s happening in the Student Center Hearth on Monday, Feb. 23rd from 12pm-2pm and Tuesday, Feb. 24th from 12pm-2pm and 6pm-7:30pm. Check out our event article and visit the event’s Facebook page. 

We will be selling new and gently used clothing (mens and womens) donated by Fashion Club members, our HC team, and various others! All of the clothing sold will be used as fundraising for each club and future awesome events. Here’s a sneak peak of just a few of the items that will be there: 

Also, look out for the information about the On My Block Fashion Show happening April 18th! The proceeds of the fashion show go to Dress for Success. Models for the show are needed, so stop by the Pop-Up Shop for more information!

I'm Skyler. I go to Seattle University in hopes of earning a degree in Creative Writing. I love to discuss and write about LGBTQ politics, fashion, and I spend way too much time scrolling through Tumblr.
I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.