A Last-Minute Guide: 12 Affordable and Fun Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

The holidays have arrived! Sometimes we don’t even realize how late we are on holiday shopping until a week before—we all have finals to thank for that. But worry not! Here is a list of fun and affordable gifts you can give to your friends.

1.Metal Photo Clip String Set $14

This gift is perfect for that friend that loves taking pictures. What’s better than giving them a gift that can show off all of their memorable photos?

2.High Five Notepad $4.50

This is perfect for that friend who loves to affirm others.

3.Cat Face Mug $12

For all the cat lovers, of course.

4.Taylor Swift 1989 Vinyl $19.98

This is perfect for that friend who loves music. Play this record at a girl’s night in and have a blast.

5.Sriracha 2 Go $7

Because why not?

6.Portable Phone Charger $7.99

This is for that friend who is always on her phone. Give them a gift that can help them get through the day so they doesn’t miss a thing.

7.Wildlife 2015 Calendar $24

This calendar is perfect for that friend who loves the outdoors. This calendar has such beautiful photos of wildlife—they will definitely love it!

8.Why You’re So Awesome Personalized Book $10

If you want to make your gift more personalized, this book is perfect for that friend whom you adore. Each page has a fill-in-the-blank section that will allow you to tell them all of the reasons why you think they’re awesome.

9.#TheSelfie $14.99

Admit it, we all take selfies. Give this to that friend who loves selfies to make their life just a little bit easier (and more fun, obviously).

10.Nail Wraps $12

This is perfect for that friend who loves nail art and anything of the sorts. The designs are fantastic and they are all easy to apply!

11.Tina Belcher Mug $13

Tina Belcher is amazing. Give this to that friend who loves quirky, funny gifts.

12. Keepsake Instagram Squares $12

Last but not least, this gift is perfect for that friend who loves memorabilia. You can pick and choose their Instagram photos and have them printed out for them. How cute is that?

We hope this gift guide helps you during this holiday season, last-minute shopping and all.

Happy shopping!

Hey, hi, hello! My name is April and contrary to belief, I was not born in April—but that's okay. I enjoy (many) cups of coffee, '80s romcoms, and film photography. I write about things that I care about, so hopefully you find some interest in them as well.
I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.