Galentine’s Day Date Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

No man? No problem! Let this year’s Valentine’s Day be spent appreciating the awesome ladies in your life that offer you their endless support and love. Even if you’ve got a significant other, why not spend a few hours celebrating friendship with your best gal pals. Pay some respect to the importance of female friendship and empowerment with a fun outing everyone will enjoy. Girl Power!

Wine and Nails

Lets be honest, painting your nails with friends is always a good way to avoid ending up with one perfect hand and one shaky, messy hand. Throw in some wine and make it a night!

Molly Moons

Who says you need to be on a date to enjoy ice cream? Molly Moons is a Capitol Hill crowd pleaser.

Ferry Ride and Hike

Hop on the Edmonds-Kingston Ferry and take a hike around the beautiful area. Check out WTA.com for a list of different trails to check out.

Seattle Boulder Project and Dinner

Head to SBP for some climbing bonding, and finish the night at the restaurant of your choice.

Parks and Rec Marathon

Pay tribute to the show that started the tradition of Galentine’s Day! Leslie Knope and Ann Perkins have a model friendship, so take notes! Bonus points if you make waffles and do an art project.

Hannah Tyne is a sophmore at Seattle University. When she's not traveling the world, you can find her eating excessive amounts of Thai food, exploring her awesome city and hugging puppies. 
I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.