Erin Moynihan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Name: Erin Moynihan

Class of: 2018

Major: Social Work

Hometown: Sammamish, WA

Zodiac sign: Virgo

Campus involvement: This is my second year on the Relay for Life committee! I’m serving as mission chair this year, and for those of you looking for a fun campus event to take part in, mark your calendars for May 7! I also try to stop by campus events, and I volunteer off campus at Teen Link (look it up!). Other than that, I’m basically always drowning in books at the library or working.  

Who is your celebrity crush? Orlando Bloom because Legolas

Finish this sentence: I don’t trust people who… don’t like kids or dogs. Kids and dogs are, like, the two cutest things in the world. 

What do you think your patronus would be? A dolphin or a slow loris. 

What’s your favorite part about living in Seattle? The FOOD!!!  Also, the people and all of the hipster bookstores; they make my heart happy.  

What is a legacy you hope to leave behind? I want to be remembered for doing good in the world.  

Just another college student trying to have it all, including style and comfort; follow my personal struggles with fashion, finances, and the future at www.thehannahgold.com