Campus Celebrity: Nicole Antoinette Roberts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Name: Nicole Antoinette Roberts

Hometown: Mexicali, Mexico

Year: Sophomore

Major: Marine Biology & Pre-Health

Extracurricular activities: I love hanging out with friends and meeting new people, working at Kate Spade, singing, dancing, hiking, and fashion is pretty big in my life.

HC: What is one word that your friends would use to describe you?

Outgoing

HC: What is your signature catch phrase?

“I swear I’m Mexican”

HC: What is the one thing you could never live without?

The freedom to travel anywhere I choose to.

HC: What is the one song you have on repeat right now?

I can’t pick just one but top two are: Brutal Hearts by Bedouin Soundclash, and 6am by Fitz and The Tantrums

HC: What is the first item on your bucket list?

To learn archery.

HC: What do you find most attractive in a guy?

Ambition, integrity, honesty, and has good sense of humor… but if he has nice eyebrows… well.

HC: Describe your ideal date.

Going downtown to experience the city together during Christmas time, watching the sunset on the water, getting coffee, walking around, and ice-skating would sweep me off my feet.

HC: What is your guilty pleasure?

Chips Fuego with lime, gusanito, and chile amor… Mexican chips basically. And eyebrows, let’s not forget the eyebrows.

HC: That one thing that your friends will never let you live down…

The fact that I’m the clumsiest person they know, I tend to fall at least once a week, they have a joke where they’ll say, “I left for ten seconds Nicole!! TEN SECONDS!”

I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.