This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.

Come see SU theatre in action!

When 50 brides refuse to marry 50 grooms, blood, sex and power collide in this modern retelling of an ancient Greek drama. The unpredictable play centers around three sisters who not only challenge the legal contract that binds them into marriage, but their traditional roles as women in society. It tackles complex issues like freedom, misogyny, murder and love. Be prepared for a blood bath in this chaotic battle of the sexes.

Catch the dark comedy May 8-18 at the Lee Center for the Arts.Performances run Wednesdays-Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m.

Hannah Tyne is a sophmore at Seattle University. When she's not traveling the world, you can find her eating excessive amounts of Thai food, exploring her awesome city and hugging puppies. 
I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.