This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Seattle U chapter.
  1. But It Goes With The Costume...

So you have your whole costume figured out and you look amazing. The last thing you need to do is pick out a pair of shoes. For some reason you decided to pick your six-inch-heels and strut down to the party. But of course once you get there your feet are killing you. But guess what, that is only half the battle. Now you have to walk all the way back to your apartment either in your heels or barefoot. But hey, at least you looked awesome in your outfit!

2. That thing you don’t remember doing…but you will never live it down.

“…and everyone saw the whole thing.” Oh God, did I really do that? Yes, yes you did, and yes everyone saw. But hey, your friends only remind you of this story because they love you!

3. Not going to that awesome party.

While studying is a noble effort, you are only given a few chances a year to cut back and enjoy life, or as I tell my parents “networking.” Nonetheless you decided it would be a good idea to stay in and study up while all of your friends make memories without you.

4. Going to that “awesome” party.

Okay, someone told you this was going to be fun, but you would much rather be watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix right now. It hot, sweaty, and no one gets your costume.

5. Forgetting to dress in layers.

So who’s bright idea was it to put halloween at the beginning of winter? And guess what, I forgot my jacket at my house so I am walking back home in the freezing cold (and probably rain).

We hope your Halloween was a success, and you didn’t succumb to any of these Halloween fails.

Happy November!

I am a senior at Seattle University, studying both Communications and Spanish. My passions lie in fashion, social justice, writing, and editorial work. I am looking forward to being a Campus Correspondant with Her Campus, and can't wait to create a unique space online with the students of Seattle University.