Blush Tan Offers Student Night Discounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

Summer break is over, it’s getting (a little) chillier outside, and fall is quickly approaching. This means your cherished summer tan is beginning to disappear. Luckily, you can maintain your bronzed skin with San Diego’s only organic spray tanning salon, Blush Tan in La Jolla. 

Approved by dermatologists nationwide, Blush Tan offers a chemical-free and organic sunless option for that natural, “fresh-from-the-beach” glow. For those of you with sensitive skin who worry about the harm of a UV tanning bed, Blush Tan uses products that contain no oils or alcohol, so they won’t dry out the skin, clog pores or cause breakouts. They are paraben-free, hypoallergenic, chemical-free, and fragrance-free, and the products offer a natural, sunless solution without the harmful rays of UV tanning beds, or the quintessential outcome of the orange-effect from traditional spray tans. 

College students are notoriously busy, and once syllabus week is over, the workload begins to pile on making it hard to find time to do anything other than school work. In just 15 minutes, Blush Tan makes you look like you’ve been in the sun for hours, without the damage from UV rays. Recruitment Bid Day is right around the corner and the perfect reason to make your way to Blush Tan; or maybe you just want to feel a bit more confident in your own skin. San Diego is notorious for having the greatest weather in the state, so it’s almost a given that you’ll be wearing summer clothes the majority of the year, meaning it’s never a bad time for a tan!

At Blush Tan, every Tuesday is Student Night, offering $25 full-body Original Blush spray tans with your student ID. So if you’re ever in need of a quick tan, Blush Tan in La Jolla is the place to go.

Sophomore at San Diego State University, majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations. Campus co-correspondent in San Diego State University's Her Campus chapter. Born and raised in the Inland Empire. In addition to my love for journalism, I also love baseball, reading, and hanging out with my friends.
I am currently a sophomore at San Diego State majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations. I have four years of experience as a writer and editor for my high school newspaper and am now one of the CC's for Her Campus SDSU. Taco Tuesday is my favorite day of the week, and yes, I am related to Abraham Lincoln.