This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SDSU chapter.

1.) Microwave a teaspoon of apple cider and a sprinkle of cinnamon! It will make your room literally smell like fall. 

Image by congerdesign from Pixabay 

2.) Take lots and lots of photos during Golden Hour. The lighting and color scheme is perfect for an autumn aesthetic. 

Image by Pexels from Pixabay

3.) Layer Rugs

Add small rugs over larger rugs for a layered look! It will make your room so cozy, and is perfect for the fall. AND who doesn’t love a soft fluffy floor? JUST LOOK AT IT! 

Photo by Mikayla Mallek on Unsplash

4.) Collect leaves 

Collect some leaves, stick them on your wall and bring fall right into your room! 

Image by StockSnap from Pixabay 

5.) Lighting

LOTS AND LOTS OF FAIRY LIGHTS! My favorite thing in my dorm are my string lights. They make my room feel like a wonderland! 

Image by StockSnap from Pixabay 

6.) Of course, spend time with your family

Thanksgiving is during Fall, and  what better way to get into the Fall spirit than spending time with the ones you are most thankful for? Who’s hungry? I know I am! 

Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay 

My name is Katherine Chen, in HerCampus I was a writer and a Campus Correspondent. I really enjoy writing and it's a big part of who I am as a person. Outside of writing I enjoy ballet, playing the piano or guitar, I also enjoy hanging out with a good book and binge watching TV shows!
Emily is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus SDSU. She is a 4th year journalism student from Chicago, IL. At SDSU, she is in Kappa Delta, is the Social Media Director of Rho Lambda and the Vice President Membership of Order of Omega. Emily's favorite hobbies are dancing, online shopping, planning out her Instagram feed, blogging and going to Disneyland. On a daily basis, you can find her glued to her laptop writing blog posts and editing Youtube videos. In the future, she wants to work for the Walt Disney Company on their social media marketing and communications corporate team. Emily's strong passion for digital media & content creation makes her very proud to be a member of the Her Campus team!