This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

As much as we all hate to admit it, most of us have had some sort of awkward hookup encounter at some point in our college career. Whether your roommate decided to barge in on you mid-hookup or the guy/girl just turned out to be a dud, we’ve all been there. But don’t worry, you aren’t alone – here are some of the best (or worst) hookup stories from right here in Claradise. 

“It had been a while since I had last hooked up with this one boy. Both our roommates were in our rooms and didn’t want to leave. We were very desperate and ended up getting it on in the basement of my dorm. Two CFs knocked on the door and asked if we could leave. They didn’t leave until we left the room. Let’s just say whenever I see these CFs I can’t look them in the eye… It’s been like 3 months…”

“I met a guy on tinder who ended up going to Santa Clara. We met up at a party later and he ended up coming back to my room. We were making out and I was on top of him. He pushed me down to give him a blow job. However, before I could even get my mouth anywhere near his penis, he came all over me, including in my hair. I panicked and was all like “you can leave now.” My roommates had to help me get it out of my clothes and hair.”

“I once was hooking up with a guy and my face started to feel hot and itchy. I just ignored it and continued to make out with him. Soon after my lips started to swell and I started to cough. A LOT. We both started to freak out as I started to have difficulty breathing. I asked if he had eaten anything before we hooked up and he responded saying, “nothing really, just some wheat thins and peanut m&m’s. I’m severely allergic to peanut butter. Fun time in the morning explaining to my parents why I ended up in the E.R. that night.”

“I was hooking up with a guy and we went back to his room. After we finished hooking up we were just lying in his bed. After a few moments he reached over for my hand and high fived it saying, “good work, homie.””

“I had been hooking up with this guy who lives in my building for a minute and one night when we were super drunk were like really ready to go. It was like 4 am and both our roommates were home so we went to the basement of our dorm and had sex.”

“Was ready to have sex with this guy on two separate occasions and both times he got whiskey dick. Haven’t tried again since.”

“The amount of times I’ve fallen asleep mid-hookup is awkward in itself.”

“His roommates blasted “Can you feel the love tonight” in the hallway.”

“My boyfriend and I were doing the deed and he had just finished (in the messiest way possible), when I heard my roommate opening the door. I ran over to the door, which was about two inches open when I got to it, and slammed my body up against it screaming “NOO! GIVE ME TWO MINUTES!” I ran back to him to try and throw clothes on while at the same time try to clean up our mess, but there were no tissues, no paper towels, nothing! I ended up using an old shirt to get the job done. He left the room bright red just to face my roommate and quietly give a little, “sorry…” before he walked back to his room. Stride of pride for sure!”

“Last quarter I was going down on a girl and her ex walked in. I was face-in-crotch under her blanket. Apparently he hadn’t noticed me and we just rolled with it. I was cheek to snatch, frozen for 30 minutes while she and him argued. He finally left and you know I took the rear entrance.”

“Wore his pants home, with his cell phone in the pocket…needless to say, it was quite awkward to return them the next morning.”

“One time, I was hooking up with a guy and all was well until when he went to go down on me, he blew a ‘raspberry’ on my stomach like I was 5 years old. Talk about a weird mood killer.”

“I was having sex with this guy that I had been hooking up with for a while and we left the lights on and we were doing doggie with no condom and suddenly he stops and asks “um are you on your period?” and his dick was all bloody. Worst moment of my life.”

Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).