Daniel Call ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Basics

Hometown:  Tacoma, WA

School Year:  Freshman

Major:  Engineering Physics

Residence Hall/Living:  Casa

SCU Life

What activities or clubs are you in?  Shadow SCU, intramurals, and I work at the credit counseling office.  I’m also going to be a CF in Swig next year, and I’m going to be a Search retreat leader.

What is your favorite place on campus?  The balcony in Casa when it’s sunny out.

What has been your favorite class so far?  Math 13

What is your favorite SCU memory?  My suitemates and I got all dressed up in suits and went in a Porsche to the premiere of Skyfall.

What’s one thing you want to do before you graduate?  Have a drink with a professor.

Fun Facts

Describe yourself in 3 words:  Driven.  Charismatic.  Compassionate. 

Do you have any siblings?  I have 2 younger sisters

3 things you can’t live without:  I always have my watch on me.  My phone.  And my guitar.  I would die if I didn’t have my guitar.

What would you say your spirit animal is?  Maybe an eagle

What is your most embarrassing moment?  So I was riding my bike… I was literally just moving it from Benson to the library… and I was looking at a cute girl walking by and I ran my bike into another biker in front of everyone.

If you could have one superpower what would it be?  To fly

Most played song/artist on your iPod:  The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favorite TV show:  Arrested Development

Dream Job:  My dream job would be to fly F-22 Raptors, the fighter plane.  Or to drive cars like the guys in Top Gun.

Celebrity Crush:  Alessandra Ambrosio (Victoria’s Secret model)

Pet Peeves:  Bad dining etiquette or table manners

Zodiac Sign:  Aquarius

Fun Fact:  I got bitten by a dog once when I was little and now the scar looks like a dimple.

Love Life

Single or taken:  Single.  A very single CF in Swig next year…

Ideal first date:  A picnic on the beach and a walk into the sunset to look at the stars.  And then of course I’d have my guitar so I could serenade her on the beach.

First thing you notice in a girl:  Eyes and smile

Deal Breakers:  To put it lightly… a girl who is promiscuous.  I think that says a lot about her personality .

Most confusing girl trend:  I kind of don’t understand jeggings.

This or That

Boxers of briefs:  It depends on what mood I’m in.  Boxers are usually just for relaxing and to wear with loose fitting things, and briefs are more for dressing up.  I don’t know, I like to mix it up.

Necktie or bowtie:  If appropriate, definitely a bowtie

Naughty or Nice:  Nice but a little bit naughty underneath

Blondes or brunettes:  Brunettes

Tea or coffee:  Tea.  I don’t drink coffee.

Cats or dogs:  Dogs.  I have a chocolate lab at home.

Hot or Not: Girls…

Who wear glasses:  That could be really hot.

With tattoo(s):  Not

Who wear yoga pants:  Hot

Who make the first move:  Hot

Who are athletes:  Hot

With a big appetite:  Hot

Who are nerdy:  Hot.  I guess it’s conditional – they still have to be sexy.

Is there anything else you think is really hot?  If girls know when to be a smartass.  Like they can play it in there when it’s cute but not be annoying or mean.