Andrew Heckel ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at SCU chapter.

Basics

Hometown: Yorba Linda, CA

Major: Accounting & Information Systems

Year: 2018          

Residence Hall/Living: San Filippo

Birthday: November 21, 1995

SCU Life

What are you involved with on campus? I’m a TKE pledge and I play intramural basketball.

What is your best memory at SCU? Halloween for sure or passing out candy in the library as Buddy the Elf.

What has been your most embarrassing moment? Passing out candy in the library as Buddy the Elf.

Where is your favorite place on campus? Swig sky lounge (campus side view in particular)

What is one thing you want to do before you graduate? I just want to have as many stories as I possibly can when I’m done with college.

Fun Facts

Describe yourself in three words: Sarcastic, facetious, weisenheiming

Dream Job: CFO of The Walt Disney Company

Celebrity Crush: Carrie Underwood, for sure

One place you want to visit before you die: Old Trafford (Manchester United Soccer Stadium)

Favorite movie: Good Will Hunting

Love Life

Relationship Status: Ask her.

Ideal date: Go to the beach in the morning, have breakfast at Duke’s on the Huntington Pier, then go to Disneyland for the day, watch fireworks, and then drive to LA (if I can make it through traffic) and have dessert at the top of the Ritz-Carlton at Wolfgang Puck’s Restaurant (If I had the money to do all that).

First thing you notice in a girl: Smile and laugh

Deal breakers: Smell. She has to smell good.          

This or That

Dogs or Cats? Dogs

Breakfast or Dinner? Breakfast

Video games or a Movie? Movies, there are too many good movies.

Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate 

Victoria is a senior at Santa Clara University and is a History and Spanish double major with double minors in Political Science and Anthropology. A native Los Angelino, she's a huge Kings & Dodgers fan & will defend her favorite teams fiercely. Lover of Netflix, popcorn, & mint moose tracks ice cream. You can basically count on finding her snacking, binge-watching Game of Thrones, or in the library (sometimes all three at the same time).