This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Scranton chapter.

Spring break is coming up and if you don’t have plans it’s not too late! There are a bunch of things you can still do that don’t require a lot of planning.

1. Catch up with friends

Everyone comes back from college for spring break, so it is a great time to update your friends on what has been going on in your life. This is such a simple idea but there are so many things you can do with your friends.

2. Movie marathon

This is a great idea if you are looking to take up a bunch of time and want to be entertained. Whether this means watching your favorite rom coms, marvel movies, or catching up on your favorite show. This is a great activity you can do with family or friends.

3. Road trip

If you want to go somewhere but have not yet planned it out, a road trip might be a good option for you. This could mean driving around your town or going to the place you always pass but never been.

4. Bake or cook something new

Spring break is a great opportunity to bake or cook something new. This is a fun activity you can do with anyone, and you can even make it into a game by competing with your friends to see who can make it better.

Alex Dipre

Scranton '25

Hi! I'm Alex, an Early and Primary Education major. On my free time I like reading, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. One of my favorite quotes is "everything that is real was imagined first"